Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2007: A YEAR IN (PARTIAL) REVIEW

JANUARY

I started the year vowing to not be lazy (snort!) and then did my recap post. Apparently i did drugs on Jan 01. I also did more drugs for the rest of the month. Dang.



I gave up carbs for a while. It made me wonky.

While trying to do volunteer work with my greyhound rescue agency i "accidently" met, fell in love with, and subsequently adopted a little retard named Shock wave Eva.

I took an acting class. Woot.

This should be on everyone's list for best moment in sports-- and its from my baby oilers:



FEBRUARY

I watched the superbowl. The Bills werent in it this year to lose.

Jer decided to allow me to keep Eva. He said it was my Valentines day gift-- which just meant he didnt need to buy me anything. Cheapass.


Eva: Sweet gesture...or being cheap?

For our 2nd Anniversary/ Jer's bday we went to Banff. We got wasted at a fondue joint and ended up drinking the chocolate. Romantic!

The Oil traded Smitty. I got pissy...and still dont wanna talk about it.

MARCH

I hated daylight savings time.

I questioned whether people jackoff at work.

We decided that we would be travelling to Costa Rica in may... i immediately added learning Spanish to my hobbies ( along with lamenting about the Oilers and not eating carbs)

Digit bit a chunk out of Eva's face. Whether this is because he also gave up carbs, im not too sure.

APRIL

My bloggin took a sudden and horrible downturn when i discovered a little something called "facebook". Sorry, I was blinded by its slick good looks and fast talking.

We hosted a DJ night-- really all I did was dance and drink shooters



I wrote a play for lawday about Pirates and Sexual Discrimination. Fuck I rule.

A certain team failed to make the playoffs-- yet remained #1 in my heart.

I left for Costa Rica-- learned to surf, drank Pina Coladas, was in a bus accident and had a fucking great time.




TOMORROW: MAY TO DECEMBER... WILL JUICY EAT CARBS? WILL DIGIT START TO LIKE EVA? STAY TUNED!!

4 comments:

Itchy said...

You make me giggle.

CBK said...

Wow, I had forgotten about that amazing hockey game ending. Still unbelievable!

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.