Thursday, January 10, 2008

With so many years to fall in line, why would you wish that on me?

Note: Im going out on a limb here and not posting a picture of myself in a bikini. I know... y'all love looking at my flab squished in between a few triangles of fabric, but Im starting the new year differently.

Fuck man, I just realised that I have successfully completed another box of christmas-inspired candies here at my desk. Apparently all my clients decided to gang up on me this year and give me nothing but foods which shall remain on my hips and ass for the rest of the year. Uh, thanks.

BTW they were these little creme filled cookie tubes and were fucking delicious. Looks like Ill need to demolish another package of truffles next.

So Ive been house shopping for the last week. I am both excited and scared at the same time. Yeah, its kinda fun spending money...and when that money is measured in hundreds of thousands its an even bigger rush. Of course, its also a scary thought being in debt for hundreds of thousands of dollars. Maybe thats what they call growing up? (shrugs shoulders comically and continues dancing to Blink 182 'Whats my age again?')

Speaking of dancing, I went to a friends' bday party at a bar last night. On a wednesday. And I drank a bunch of shooters and some cider and cranberry. On a Wednesday.... And today I am bitch-ass tired. Fuck, I never knew i needed to be in bed before 11 until today.

Speaking of old people, there was this old guy in here for an appointment and now my office smells like old people. EWWWWW. Its like body odor meets Old Spice meets pipe tobacco.

3 comments:

The Lily said...

When you get to closing on your house a friend told me: "It's best not to dwell on the numbers, just sign and flip. Sign and flip." Good luck!!

Buzz said...

Nobody likes you when you're 23.

me said...

HEY I LIKE OLD SPICE! It smells like my dad. It's a comfort smell. Note: it does not mix well with "Old Person Scent," of course:)

-twg, aka ...