Thursday, January 31, 2008

Funky

And not in the 'Parliament' sorta way... Im in a funk, yall.

I dont know if its the weather...the fact that i decided i dont like what im wearing today...or the volcano like protusion coming out of my forehead (im a unicorn, hooray!)..but im just, like y'know. For lack of a better word-- I'm 'meh'.

Im sitting in my office reading about cute things** and listening to Les Savy Fav and drinking coffee with flavoured creamer... it aint working. I just dont know, man.

I think i need to go shopping at noon. Or maybe get a tattoo or something. Haha.

On the house front, I think we have picked a house. Well, two actually. A red one and a brown one. Ive been thinking in lists lately trying to decide which one i like more.. I have a feeling Jer likes one more than the other...and its not the one i would consider my first choice...but who knows. Id be happy with either.

I also just realised that i have not been intoxicated since New Years. Thats a fucking shame. Maybe I need to down a bottle of Jack, then get that tattoo...haha

(*places to read about cute things:

Cute with Chris


Cuteoverload

I can has Cheeseburger

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you think about what you will rename your page once you move?

Cindy said...

Hooray for the winter slump!

I feel ya babe.