Friday, February 01, 2008

Disturbed People's Day

A friend sent me this today:

Please send an encouraging message to a disturbed friend...just as I've done.

I don't care if you lick windows,

Take the special bus

Or occasionally pee yourself...

You hang in there sunshine,

You're frigging special.


All I could think "how did she know?"

I, for the second day in a row, feel unattractive. I have static-y hair and im getting a canker sore ( which i accidentally typed as "cancer sour" just now... mmm...which i guess is a rum and lime drink with melanoma on the side...)I used to call canker sores "cranky sores" when i was kid cuz, yeah, they make me a little cranky. So Im, like, cranky.

I went shopping today... at least I tried. I wont get into it, because Im starting to feel like Eeyore whenever I speak about my body.

I have plans to do the following this weekend:

1. Get drunk

2. Decide which house i like

3. Buy house

4. Eat ribs

My assistant is going to Cabo tomorrow. I hate her right about now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know what will make you feel better?

Bikini pictures. Works for me every time.