Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A Blast from the past here at the Intersection....

Hey...remember Irina? (honestly, how could you forget about my disdain for her? Ive never had so much hate mail in all my life)

So Im flipping channels last night and as I go past the French channel I hear the name Irina. Recalling my ordeal with her, I stop and watch for a bit thinking what are the chances its the same one...and through my highschool and university level french i manage to piece together that a bunch of guys in Quebec and Ontario started emailing a "russian beauty" after she sent them a message ( im guessing like this one) and after a while she managed to milk a bunch of money out of them apparently for trips for her to come see them. It was kinda sad actually, this one dude standing at the airport holding a rose and waiting at the International flights ( I mean Vol International ) gate for her...and no dice.

So I maintain my position of before.... I want to beat you up and eat your children, Irina. ( I looked for the story online and no dice there either)

The real reason I was watching the TV last night is pretty obvious. Holy shit. The motherfucking Westminster motherfucking Dog show was on last night. And let me tell you, if you could bet on the Westminster...Id be bloody rich. I called all three classes last night...right down to who was going to make the top 4 and who would win. Of course, it was an awesome night if you love hounds, cuz pretty much the cutest beagle i have ever seen won Best in Show. Fuck yeah, Uno! ( I cant be the only one who gets this excited about dog shows, can I?)

I bought Jeremy's VDay present. Yes, it came from a mall. Deal with it. His card, however, did not.

Please watch the following. You will be glad you did:



Fave part: "Patches always answers the phone...but he never asks who it is." Awesome

4 comments:

Itchy said...

My Mom called me to tell me who won. For I am a lover of all things Beagle. I haven't even seen him and I'm like 'YAY UNO!!!'

Anonymous said...

That. Is. The. Cutest. Thing. EVAR.

Although horses eating cheeseburgers was kind of terrifying:)

Buzz said...

Yeah the beagle win was all the talk at the dog park last night. Very cool. I'm glad the Westminster is chosing other breeds besides the standard Standard Poodle.

Go hounds! Beagle and Bloodhound wins in the last few years? It's a good sign for the class, for sure. I agree with you too, man if I could bet on the Westminster I'd be riiiiich.

the viking said...

I have GOT to get a beer-fetching horse.