Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Feb. 29

Days to move: 10
Boxes Packed: 0

This is the first Feb 29 that i have had my blog-- so I thought Id better take the opportunity to blog today. I even will try any promise to blog every Feb. 29-- so at least every 4 years.

toothpaste for dinner
toothpastefordinner.com

Jer and I celebrated his birthday by going out and eating a $90 steak. Yeah. Ninety fucking dollars. So glad Ive been watching my spending lately. (actually, the big spender steak must have triggered something in me cuz i bought a $400 suit today and new designer jeans. Oops)

To be honest, I didnt really care about the steak being so much-- what makes me crazy is that Jer keeps telling people i took him out for an outside round steak....NOT filet mignon. So anyone who knows about food is thinking im an asshole that took my beloved for steak that is usually used for grinding into hamburger and stew meat...instead of the best cut in a friggin cow. Huh. Maybe Ive been watching the food channel too much again.

I now have had this song in my head for the past day. I was singing it at supper last night:



I have heard the response, yet it hasnt got stuck in my head yet. (here it is too)



This weekend-- I will pack a box. As God as my witness, I will pack a box yet.

No comments: