Tuesday, March 04, 2008

If you dont like baby animals, then I dont like you

Days to move: 6
Boxes Packed: ehrm....some....not many...some


Yesterday there was a provincial election in Alberta. Albertans are fucking idiots...thats all I have to say about that.

This weekend was Jer's birthday extravaganza-- which was really just getting drunk at the bowling alley, rolling some balls, then going and eating chicken wings and ribs while watching UFC Pay-per view. Actually, it was a pretty fun day. We were in bed by 1130pm. (of course we were wasted at 300-- so whaddaya expect?)

I have learned that there is a fine line in my alcohol consumption where I go from being an ok bowler...to a good bowler...to an awesome bowler...to absolute shit. I would keep hitting my 'awesome bowler' status...then have a drink and get a gutterball. I should take graph paper with me next time I bowl and make a chart.

So in a way to convince me to lose weight, I decided to start taking one of those supplements they advertise on channel 02. Even if its a placebo, I figure I may fool myself into thinking that Ive lost weight or am not hungry. Im taking this one where the bottle "Guarantees"* that Ill lose 30 pounds** in 30 days!***"

(*Then it has stars that say--no, its not really a guarantee)
(** Results not typical)
(*** Please see a doctor, pharmacist, voodoo healer or barrista before starting this diet regime.)

So now whenever i look in the mirror I say "30 pounds in 30 days!!" and then guess how much weight ive lost since the last time i looked in the mirror. A quarter pound? Half? Ive been on them 3 days-- so I must be down that much so far...****

(****yes, im kidding)

3 comments:

CBK said...

Last time I was in Calgary they announced the election. What happened? Did they put the Tories back in?

JuicyA said...

Not only did those cockfags win, they pretty much swept the election with 73 seats ( vs. 9 for liberals and 3 for NDP)

fuck. fuck. fuckiditty fuck fuck.

red-5 said...

I believe it was 72-9-2.

I agree on the "fuck. fuck. fuckiditty fuck fuck."