Thursday, February 28, 2008

2 birthdays, 1 cup

Right before i went into court today i heard "Beautiful People" by Marilyn Manson on the radio. I had it in my head for the rest of the morning. Not really something you want to be caught humming while you are trying to get custody for your client.

I have this weird twitchy eye thingy going on-- if you have ever had this happen, you know what im talking about. Its like fluttery and stuff. I know it happends to other people because they have told me that its happening to them and ive been all "I dont know what you are talking about". Anyways, its kinda annoying.

Its Jeremy's and my nephew James' birthday. Holy crap. I cant believe James is getting so old. It seems like just yeaterday that i was in third year undergrad and got the call when i was hung over that my sister was in labour. Wow. Anyways-- in spirit of both of your Birthdays-- this is for you:



In the words of Dethklok "Murder, Murder, Die die die"

ps. I watched, out of morbid curiousity '2 girls, 1 cup' I dont know if im the only one...but I couldnt stop laughing. I almost peed myself i was laughing so hard when the chicks started puking.

pps. if you havent seen or heard about '2 girls, 1 cup' uhhhhhh.... dont bother looking it up. Or at least do it on your own recommendation cuz I dont want to be known as someone recommending it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well.... Wasn't that fucking cheery?? I am sure that my 10 year old would love having that dedicated to him. Sadly, the 6 year old would have thought that was the cats ass.
I'll send him your regards..

Lem

the viking said...

Yah, hop on YouTube and look up the reaction videos for 2 Girls 1 Cup. Good stuff. :)

CBK said...

Love that Dethklok video! And I laughed a lot at 2 Girls 1 Cup, but it was the nervous, utter disbelief kind of laughter.

Cindy said...

Holy shit, I'm so stealing that for like, everyone's birthdays this year. Thankee.