Friday, February 22, 2008

Heres some stuff i was thinking about

You know what blows? Ive been all giddy and rambunctious for the last week and way to busy at work to do anything with it. No time to blog when Im all full of ideas and shit. Man oh man.

Here are some of the things I have been planning to blog about

1. I move in 2 weeks or something. Since we actually signed the papers, its like Ive totally forgotten all about it. Sure, Ive been setting up things for the mortgage and shit, but the excitement and all that shit is gone baby gone. How do people have possession dates 90 days away? I would totally forget until 15 minutes before when my blackberry alert would buzz and Id be all 'Holy Shit! Im moving in 15 minutes'

2. We rented the place Im living in now out yesterday. The people are exactly as i pictured them-- yuppies. We totally sold the place as a yuppy haven in the ad-- calling the place "trendy" and extoling the virtues of cafes and yoga studios within walking distance. I forgot to extole the virtue of a small kitchen and bathroom.

3. I have a new nickname for my new place. I will put it in my banner when i move. Speaking of which, does anyone want to make my website pretty. Im bored with it but too lazy to actually do anything about it.

4. I am planning a vacation for late April. I am planning for Jamaica. Fuck yeah.

5. When you go to the toilet, are you a 'scruncher' or a 'folder' of toilet paper. You never thought about that before...now did you?

6. I think my new hobby is going to be calling people at stores by their name when they are helping me...you know, according to their name tags. And do it like i know them and we are old buddies having a chat. 'Say Mitch, I really like the way you curl the Frosty when it comes out of the machine. Good work my friend'

7. My new shampoo gives me 90s hair. I feel like i have a Rachel.

I have more to say...however, I have to poop. I plan to take note on the TP situation.

5 comments:

Buzz said...

As for #2, check out stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com

You'll get a chuckle.

As for the other #2, I'm totally a scruncher.

B.

Buzz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JuicyA said...

Buzz
I love that website. Every time I see something about Mos Def I laugh out loud.

Im a folder

Cindy said...

Folder.

Isn't scrunching more a little kid thing?

Karl Plesz said...

Folder