Friday, February 08, 2008

Maybe not 'pending' anymore....

natalie dee
nataliedee.com

Thats how the election coverage looks like from those of us not living in the states...

So Im bummed. The last week has been running around getting inspections, completing financing, and getting renovation quotes... and now the deal may not go through. Upon getting our home inspection, we found out that the house needed to get some things fixed which could cost us from 5000 to 10 000.... anyhoo. We suggested that the seller consider this and reduce her price...and she said no. So now we dont know if we are going ahead with the purchase if we need to put so much money into the place off the start.

Fuck.

I also have a really shitty cold and i keep losing my voice.

Back to the house,( because honestly, I cant think of much else right now) I dont know if Im more pissed over having to pay more or that the seller is such a cunt that she wont go lower. I mean honestly, when we offered our price, we had no idea that you fucked up the bathroom and we would have to replace the floor. Or that you were too lazy to paint and seal some windows and now they are rotten. Or that you never looked into maintenance for a roof.... Fuck. Now Im just venting.

I changed my mind. Im not bummed. Im pissed. Im actually Bloody Well Right Pissed. ( with capitals) I think im going for a cigarette.

4 comments:

Buzz said...

Yeah, you have every right to be pissed, can't blame you in the least.

Itchy said...

Yeah, that's fucked. She should come off the asking price. Or, you could require her to fix it. We had to fix some shit on our house before we sold it. That's what you do when you want to sell your house. Want me to kick her? I'll so totally kick her for you.

Cindy said...

You and me. We're going out for cigs.

CBK said...

That really sucks. They sound like serious structural issues that she should fix. How's the market up there? If you guys threaten to walk away, will she be sweating selling the house, or will another buyer come in right away?