Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Top 10 signs you and your friends had too much to drink in Canmore...

1. The next day, I sound like a chain smoker.
2. I think throwing ice is logical thing to do when people have ice in their drinks.
3. I make fun of someone with a disability (i.e. only having one leg) and think it is hilarious. [and create a dance about it]
4. I run my fingers through a hairy chest at the bar.
5. I make out with a 19 year old tourist until the bouncer tells me to get a room so I bring him home and he takes pictures off my balcony and when I drop him off the next day, he throws his hands up in victory for his buddies.
6. Taking pictures of guys with mullets is necessity.
7. I try to pick up people by performing wrestling moves on their buddies in the entrance way.
8. I think its a good idea to pole dance on the lightpost in front of the bar.
9. The band is there for me to hit on and subsequently make out with between sets.
10. [and my personal fave] Leaving messages on people's cell phones at 445 in the morning which begin "So im at some "random's" house..."

Thanks to Birch, Mo, Nicole, Christa, Erin, Jen, and Virginia for the above material. Yah, it was a pretty good time. I was the one who made out with the band guy [his name was Shawn, so cute and tiny] but subsequently increased my magic later in the evening with some other guy. [or as birchie would say "some random".]

Study study study, thats all i am going to do now. Oh, and kickbox. And watch Dr. Phil [naturally...]

No comments: