Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Dont forget to tell him in the report that he should fuck himself



Ducks on a bathroom ledge overlooking lettuce and zuchini plants

That non existant accident i was in? Yeah. Now the other guy is saying his wife and child were seriously injured in the crash...which is weird being that neither of them were in the car. Fuck. Who does this dude think hes dealing with? My insurance company is sending out the big guns to nail this motherfucker to the wall. Ka-Chunk! KA-Chunk! [thats the sound of a nail gun]

Today I met with the independent insurance consultant and later today the engineer to recreate the 'crash' ( which is in quotes cuz there was no crash...just a bump) will be looking at Obi. The adjuster started laughing when she saw Obi because she couldnt believe that someone was saying that he was responsible for causing 1000 worth of damage and 2 bad cases of whiplash. ( especially of people not in the car... dang! I hit him sooooo hard, even his family blocks away at home were injured!)



Sit? Sit!?! What the fuck does that mean?

The Digit and I had his second last class last night. No, he isnt sitting or laying down on command...but he sure has fun. He has actually progressed in the areas i was most worried about: having him stay on command, come when called ( a near impossibility for greyhounds), and walk nicely on the leash.



Watch out cars!

There is a giant pothole in front of my house. When I was on 'shrooms I thought it was eating the street and possibly cars as well. It actually doesnt appear so scary today.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

I bumped someone at a stop light once. Like, I was stopped and reached down to grab my cell phone off the floor and barely let off the brake and tapped them-- the guy was all screaming about his wife getting whiplash and he wants all my information and I'm crying but still had enough sense to say, "Do you want to call the cops? You're going to need an accident report" and nope, never heard from the guy again.

Your guy has baaallllzzz.

Itchy said...

I agree with Cinders...this guy has the biggest balls I've ever heard of.

And I love the rubber duckies. One of my bathrooms is rubber ducky in theme and I saw one of those dead duck rubber duckie things while in Salem and I wanted to buy it but my hubby was like "no...that's stupid" and so I didn't buy it. I do that sometimes. To spite him. But I think I just realized that I didn't spite him I fucked myself because now I have no dead duck rubber ducky. Crap...

~art said...

I dealt with something similar years ago and now carry a tape recorder and digital camera in both of my cars. PS-cute ducky :)

The Lily said...

yeah he does.

But how are you going to prove his people weren't in the car? Not that I don't believe you, i do, but did you have someone in the car with you?

It's amazing to me how far people will go to take advantage. What an ass.

JaG said...

Those ducks are sooo cute!