Monday, July 31, 2006

Im on to you, Gatorade.

I was actually very efficient at work this month. I billed an average of 7 hrs per day, brought the firm in a big schwack of cash, and, accordingly, made a really big bonus this month. The sad part is Im way behind on blogging, reading other blogs, enjoying internet cartoons, and learning mindless celebrity gossip.

Im still torn on whether August will be a happy-slack month, or an efficient-boring month.

Huh. Am I the only one who gets that Natalie Imbruglia song in their head when they write or say 'torn'? What ever happened to her, anyways? Didnt she marry the guy from Silverchair? Man oh man, I told ya I was behind in celebrity gossip. i dont even know who Lindsay Lohan is fucking this week.

Here's an observation: It has become increasingly more difficult to open Gatorade bottles. Now here's my conspiracy theory: Gatorade makes it increasingly harder to open the bottle-- making people who drink it hit the gym more because they feel like a puny girlie man who cant even open a sports drink. While at the gym, these people get thirsty and grab a-- yes, you got it-- a gatorade, thus increasing gatorade product sales. Personally, I drink gatorade cuz the flavours remind me of Mr. Freeze freezies I used to eat when I was a kid.

Jer and I went camping this weekend. I think i still smell like a campfire.

Before I forget-- Happy belated b-day to Itchy. I didnt forget, I actually tried to send you an e card-- it had chickens and cows square dancing-- but for some reason it came back to me as 'not received'. So I dont know who was asleep at the switch on that one... but it was pretty dang funny. Still hope it was a good time, notwithstanding the lack of cow and chickens dancing.

Im not sure if my contacts are in the wrong eyes today or if Im somehow stoned. Cuz everything is really blurry and i havent been able to write or type anything today and have it make sense. So if there are a shitload of typos in this post today thats why.

7 comments:

Itchy said...

Thanks Juicy! I had a great birthday...but square dancing cows and chickens would have made it even better!!!

The Lily said...

I feel you on the Gatorade bottle. It always cuts my hands. But that is always a function of the guy screwing it on too tight.

Jer doesn't know his own strength. :)

Cindy said...

Natalie had a newer album awhile ago. She also doesn't update her website very often.

CBK said...

I thought Natalie was more a model now than a singer. I still see her in makeup commercials.

Anonymous said...

What a great site
» »

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! cheaper priced xenical how to fix a leaky bath faucet

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Jenna jameson filmografia kansas lawyer mesothelioma64 Free infant car seat cover information Endocrine erectile dysfunction The sheild tv show fx Commercial+insurance+software+applications 2126 nokia ringtone Poem about baseball http://www.printercartridges0.info Outside blow jobs lamborghini diablo Vitamin for hair loss treatment Stokolan skin care cream online baccarat Disability insurance forms http://www.dodge-stealth.info 2004 chevrolet express run flat tires car covers