Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Wow, its already July...

Aaaahh Canada Day. What a great time to not work.



The weekend can be categorized as a time to eat meat, drink liquor, and uhhh, take magical trips where you are pretty certain that the dog is a NARC, that you can see the ocean outside of your window, and the refridgerator is pretty much the coolest thing you have ever seen. (My exact words: Hey! Hey! Check out the Fridge! Its totally fucked!) Then, on a mission to find tacos, gorditas, and Mountain Dew, We discovered a bunch of kids at their prom wearing super poofy green and pink dresses. I was positive we were being attacked by some sort of cupcake people.



[Heres a hint: It involved these]
After the comedown, the rest of the weekend was pretty lo-key. There were fireworks on Saturday, and we watched a lot of TV and movies on Sunday and Monday, including the entire second season of Entourage.

As this is the first official post of the month, I have decided to declare my new to do list:

- Pay down debts-- I still owe 1400 in Income tax alone. Visa is still pretty scary, so is the line of credit. I am Indebt-or! A giant robot with no credit rating and a lot of people calling about 'personal business matters'! Rar! Hear me roar!

- Go to dentist. I hates it, but I have the coverage so I should go.

- Get my car into the shop for a tune up, etc. Im supposed to go every 3 months. I dont.

- Get Digit in for shots. Poor guy, hes going to hate me.

-Lose 5 pounds. Seriously. All the meat and ice cream is starting to catch up on me.

- Go to gym 4 days a week. See above.

-And finally, Im going to try to post a random photo that I take each day. Sorta like the stock photos of my life...in fact lets call them The Daily Stock Photo .One for each day, or at least each day that i have time to post. Nothing that exciting...just a glimpse into what I do. I dunno, or Im just bored with being so texty lately. Maybe it'll catch on and become an exciting new fad. Or not.

Today: Me as I blog. [ the timer is on right now and im not looking!]



thats my office in the background.

pps. Happy Will Smith saving the world from flying saucers day. Wait, there was an Independence Day before that? Cool.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, where did you get those mushrooms that make you bigger? Can you hook me up with some red shells so I can heat seek the bastard who keeps calling me and not leaving a message, Mario Kart style?

Cindy said...

At least somebody else isn't feeling texty.

Can I be Indebtor's sidekick, Student Loan Evader? (Now that everything but is paid off...)

Cindy said...

Oh and I like your saucy little lawyer shirt... I think I can see some boob skin in between those two top buttons ;)

~art said...

hope you had a good trip :)