Friday, July 21, 2006

Junky Envy


[click to make bigger-- thanks to Married to the Sea]

Have you ever wished that you were a junky? A crackhead maybe? Someone making meth in their backyard shed without a care in the world? Nothing matters except the next hit. ahhhh, pure bliss.

Yeah. My week has been so shit this is what I am thinking about. I didnt even get to eat my breakfast/ have a cup of coffee today until 1130 because I was busy, running around, basically getting shit on from clients, judges, and other lawyers. [Judges and clients and Lawyers! Oh My!]

I think I am going to drink myself stupid this weekend. Super stupid. I didnt even have a chance to HNT this week... so i present the pics to you right now: "Dancing with myself" [ ie. I wanted to get drunk and party and was waiting for Jer to get home from hockey so we could do that...so instead I just turned the music on real loud and started dancing around my living room.]



5 comments:

Unknown said...

I hear Twisted Sister in the background.

Itchy said...

Here's a totally weird and random comment: I had a mole in almost the same place as yours but I had to have it removed. Seeing yours makes me miss mine.

Cindy said...

I would most often rather be sitting in moldy smoky apartment with the curtains shut, maybe a sliver of sunlight is coming through-- coffee table is covered with shit, the ashtray is overflowing, watching mtv2 in a daze. And drugs. And maybe some fucking. That would be way better than filing.

Anonymous said...

I can't help but be reminded of the Elaine dance from the Jerry Seinfeld show.
LOL!

The Lily said...

Fantastic! I love the t-shirt.