Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Funny Stories for the Fuck of it

So I havent told any funny stories lately. Im sorry. There have been some.

1. Jesus Chuck

So y'know my Chuck Norris shirt? Ya you do. Here:



So when I was at the Calgary Stampede, I was wearing said Chuck shirt. I was waiting for Jer as he went potty and this girl came up to me and said: "Oh, A joke about my Lord, Jesus Christ. Thats so funny I forgot to laugh." I actually had no idea what she was talking about for a few seconds... then it clicked that she didnt appreciate the Supreme Chuckster. So I asked her "Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME?" And she stormed off. The weirdest part? She was prolly like 17 years old, wearing a skin tight Budweiser tank top, and besides looking like a tramp, seemed pretty normal. I wish I woulda said her promotion of Alcohol upset my strong Bringham Young-esque beliefs.


2. Irina-gate.

So since I posted this, I have had TONS of emails from people about Irina. Some people have started their own little websites about how shes full of crap...some people have berated me for insulting her when she is obviously a wonderful and nice person, yah, a FICTITIOUS wonderful and nice person...and others have found my blog by googling her name and now are trying to maintain some sort of internet relationship with me instead of Irina.

So in response to all the peoples and their emails:

1. I hear from other peoples' sites that "Irina" will write you one or 2 emails, send you pictures and then ask you for money.

2. I dont know if this is true cuz I never responded to her

3. I dont know her. I actually dont believe she exists. I know she is spam and i hate spam...ill let you do the math on why I hate "her". I guess she doesnt have to worry about me eating her babies cuz as the equivalency of an imaginary friend she likely doesnt have any.

4. Im not interested in having penpals about Irina. Nor am I sending any pictures to you. Pervert.

5. If you have a further question/ complaint about "Irina" take it up with "her". Well, actually, if you have a funny story, Id love to hear it. Or link me a site like this one

3. Mr. Ghosty

For some reason, while high and drunk, my friend and i took a bunch of pictures of this guy

Like a lot of them. I think i have to draft a story for y'all. Of course, I wont take on such an endeavour until i am sufficiently stoned again.

6 comments:

serfx said...

why are you taking my pictures?

:p

JuicyA said...

Dude! You hadnt posted in so long i thought you had died and turned into a Ghosty!

But the resemblance is uncanny.

Pusher Robot said...

of course that was an insult, I remember the story from Sunday School where Jesus went out on the mountain and preached to multitudes and the people said, "Lord, what should we do?" and Jesus answered them by saying "What would I do?" and his disciples handed out little rubber bracelets with WWJD stamped on them to all the people. I can of course see how that would be insulting.
:)

Cindy said...

I have the defunker shirt with Jesus hang gliding that says What Wouldn't Jesus Do? I haven't worn it out in public yet, but now am looking forward to see if it offends anyone. (Even though it so shouldn't.)

People are emailing you over Irina? That's insane.

Itchy said...

I love love love the "What WOULDN'T Jesus Do" t-shirt! I've actually thought about buying it.

And I'm cracking up that someone felt compelled to yell at you over your friggin' T-shirt. You should try to find her with your Ghosty dude and tell her he's the Holy Ghost.

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Circuit breaker handles 2000 buick century transmission problems