Wednesday, July 19, 2006

What I did on Summer Vacation [ part 1]

So to be uber lazy, I just dumped all my pics in Flickr. So if you wants to see them, click here

Last week was tons of fun...and now its total shit. Like everyone goes crazy at work when Im not around. Abduct the children? Sure! Refuse their dad to talk to them on the phone? Of course! Try and force the sale of the home and leave the ex on the street? Absoultely!

Assholes. There is a special place in lawyer hell [ and its really a big hell, too] for counsel who plans Court applications and downright dirty tricks when they find out that the other party's lawyer is around. Yeah, lawyer hell-- see really i am a satanist.

So last week: Lawyer conference in Kananaskis. I learned a lot. I also ate a lot of these really tasty croissants they had laying around everywhere. Fucken good dude. Its actually the first thing i said about the conference to the boss, too.

Boss: How was the conference?
Juicy: oh ok. But the croissants? Man oh man! They were huuuuge! And fresh! And sooo buttery! I musta eaten 30!
Boss: So was it worth it?
Juicy: Yeah! they were free! And they kept filling up the baskets!
Boss: I meant the conference.

I also went to the Stampede. We didnt eat nearly as much shit as last year, but we did manage to watch the Superdog show and see some minature donkeys. I was really pumped about the donkeys. I wouldnt stop talking about it. Sadly, no one else at the self-proclaimed 'greatest show on earth' cared or even knew where we could watch the mini donkeys. I also saw the Budweiser Clydesdales. They were so cute, and so was their donkey buddy, Nicholas.

Also on Tuesday, Digit graduated from Doggie class. He did okay, but the organiser wants us to go into flyball because Digit is 1. Fast, 2. Likes balls and 3. Insane. After watching the superdogs that day, I was pretty sure hed be good at it...until he gets bored and falls asleep.

More vacation stories to be continued...

2 comments:

~art said...

Awsome photos! It looks like you guys had a great time and the captions on some of the photos are classic. peace~art

Bliss said...

We may be on the fast track to Lawyer Hell, but at least I'm somewhat confident that there is also a much bleaker, firey-er place called CIC Hell.

:)