Friday, June 30, 2006

Fuck I need a weekend



To Do list for this Weekend:

1. Drink.

2. Do drugs.

3. Drink more.

4. Do Jeremy.




5. Drink more. Try not to trip over the dog. He seems to know when Im drunk and comes over and stands in my way. Then after petting him, I fall over him.

6. Bake pies-- apple and banana cream

7. Try to remember to call family



8. After calling family? More drugs. And Drinking.

9. Take many pictures. On Monday, realise that they arent things you want posted of yourself on the Internet....in case someone in the legal community ever finds this site

10. Get drunk. Post the pics anyways.

Sounds like a good plan.

...and finally, a Dutch farting pig cartoon



[thanks to Bliss]

5 comments:

JaG said...

Oh God! Why does that have to be Dutch!? Ugh!

Cindy said...

1-- Sounds like a good weekend plan. Mine involves four days of doing JACK SQUAT!

2-- Fart Eggs. Awesome. Just awesome.

3-- I'm a big fan of following the bouncy ball. I lalala'd along right along with that until someone walked in and I switched screen but it was still playing in the background. No comment from the walker-inner.

Anonymous said...

I was with ya till teh farting pig.

Unknown said...

Happy Canada Day Juicy! You should do an HNCanadaDay

Bliss said...

Everyone loves the farting Dutch pig! :)