Wednesday, June 21, 2006

P.S. Im still wearing orange and blue today

When I was logging in, you know that page that says 'blogs recently updated'--there was one there that was called 'Fat Girl Triathelete'. I didnt go to the page, but I giggled uncontrollably at the thought. Fat girl on a bike...fat girl swims...fat girl runs...fat girl finishes 3 days later.

Okay, that was mean. And if the real fat girl triathelete finds my page, then I wasnt talking about you, per se. A cartoonish version of you maybe, but not you. Like that Cathy comic strip...people liked that, right? Awww, fuck. Maybe Im just in the mood to get in a fight. Yeah, Blubbo, I was talking about you. Bitch.

So thanks to everyone's kind thoughts about the mighty Oil. Especially to 'someone' who bought me blue, orange and white flowers yesterday. I guess the worst part still is that I live in Calgary--and the people who were wearing oilers colours and waving little car flags on Monday are now making jokes about how they suck and have always sucked. The bandwagon jumpers have successfully jumped off and landed in Flames town. Im sure people will be putting their flames car flags back on any day now.

Now that I dont have half my life revolving around playoff hockey, I can return to going to the gym more often and watching reality TV. Dang, there are some weird ass shit shows on right now. Everything has become a contest-- singing, dancing, losing weight, fighting, modelling, making people laugh. I really think that a less murderous version of the Running Man will be on soon. Although I guess the murdering was the best part. I sure hope former governor 'The Body' Ventura will be on it. Or maybe a fat girl triathelete.

Whenever I think about the Running Man, I think about Logan's Run. Fuck that movie rules.

2 comments:

Itchy said...

My embarrassing confession of the day: I've seen neither The Running Man or Logan's Run. I don't know why either. I would enjoy them from everything that I've heard and been told...

Bliss said...

Logan's Run rocks - excellent call.