Tuesday, June 13, 2006

What am I, a preteen or something?

I feel like there is something that I am waiting for. But really, theres nothing.

Y'know that feeling like theres 2 weeks til schools done... one week until holidays...47 days until the start of something... Yeah, like that. But, honestly, there is nothing. I liked how school was only for 8 months, then 4 months of working, then another 8 months of school. I was always looking forward to something. Somehow a week of vacation every 6 months aint cutting it.

I decided while dressed in my retarded barristers robes yesterday that I need to act more wonky when Im not working, to make up for the fact that my job is hella lame and boring the living christ out of me. I dont know how Im going to do that. Maybe it means dressing more slutty, hanging out with transvestites, or running around with a sign that says 'The End is Near' or something. I dunno. I dont know if its the weather, I dont know if its the Oilers, and I dont know if its PMS, but Im seriously morose lately. I feel like I should be writing bad poetry and posting it on myspace.

I got free meat yesterday. Thats actually pretty cool.

Im so very bored,

I want something to happen,

That free meat was cool.

6 comments:

Cindy said...

5-7-5 haiku... nice.

I know your feeling all too well. What to do to shake up your routine?

Start a project. Paint the bathroom when Jer's not looking. Move. Quit your job. Write more 575's.

Obviously, I'm not very good at breaking out of ruts either.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I think you may be on to something. Actually, I think you have a great basis for founding a cult! Just claim that acting wonking when you're not working helps us all achieve a higher level of existence and you could swindel thousands of fools out of their money!

JuicyA said...

awesome idea, mojo...and all of our teaching will be in haiku form!

serfx said...

free meat.. that means bud light.

and here i thought you liked beer.

Bliss said...

Right there with you.

Except the free meat.

JuicyA said...

Bud Light was for Jer's hockey team...and was purchased with free meat in mind. I cant stand the shit.