Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Random Internet shit: the fashion edition

Another day, another post of funny shit i saw on the internet.

Posting will return after my last trial this afternoon. Or Ill just go crazy and run away forever. You know that Diet Pepsi commercial where Parker Posey is going mental and dancing with Jimmy Fallon? Yeah. That will be me at 400 this afternoon.

Anyways: Carrot plus fashion ad = comedy



Too many yarmulkes around the home? Why not make them into something stylish!?!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Priceless!

Bliss said...

Awesome. :)

Cindy said...

I don't think I've seen that commercial, but now I think I have to.

JuicyA said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QpmitsyfNs&search=pepsi

serfx said...

how did i not comment yesterday.

and i hate that pepsi comercial, but yet i laugh.. oh jimmy fallon.. why do i find you funny?

Buzz said...

P Posey has to be one of the funniest girls out there. Her work in Best in Show and A mighty wind is classic.

Good stuff, I love that commercial.