Friday, June 16, 2006

Sometimes it does feel like Im locked in a trailer...

There is actually a worse way to wake up than from the squawking of birds outside-- listening to the dog go to town on his privates. He just WOULD- NOT- STOP- LICKING-THEM. Eventually, we had to banish him from the bedroom. But seriously, are they soo tasty that you have to do it for over an hour? At 600am?

Yes, I just blogged about my dog licking his own dick. Deal with it.

Speaking of dealing with it [good segue-- that guy on Last Comic Standing really was funny, wasnt he?], I did something yesterday which I swore I would never do. I did it, survived it, and maybe even enjoyed it too.... I went to a vegetarian restaurant. Now, as you may guess, we didnt know it was sans-meat when we went there..and it was only until after we ordered our drinks that i saw that it had 'vegetarian cuisine' written on the top of the menu. [I still poured over the menu, though, looking for something with bacon or chicken added]

It was east indian cuisine and yeah, you can make a chick pea or a potato taste pretty good when its covered in chutney and curry. However, on the way home, I had to buy a pound of chuck roast and eat it raw to re-meatify myself. [no i didnt...but what a great image, hey?]

Speaking of meat [ uhh, that one wasnt as seamless] I have another brief due on Tuesday that I need to work on. I cant escape...this cartoon said it all to me this morning [thanks to Married to the Sea ]



(read what the guy in the top right panel is saying... just click to see it bigger)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know why the dog does that? Because he can!

Itchy said...

GoldenBoy lickin' his schlong has caused me many hours of agony. If he could just do it quietly, we'd all be OK.

The Lily said...

DD usually stops licking her paws, if I yell at her. Is it me or is it just a disgusting sound regardless of where they lick?

LOVE the cartoon.

Cindy said...

Last night I look over in the backyard, and there's Deogee going to town, back legs up in the air and kind of kicking along to the rhythm and I could still hear him, fifty feet away.

Sickos.