Friday, June 09, 2006

Dreary

This morning I was in a minor car accident. Accident isnt even the word for it: i was in a car 'inconvienience'. Some dude in front of me pulled out into traffic...and then slammed on the brakes. I clipped his rear light. It was so minor I didnt even spill my coffee. We pulled over and Obi didnt even have a scuff or a scratch on him. His car had a crack in its rear light. Barely noticeable. I gave him my phone number and told him to call with a quote. I wasnt too concerned. Just a shitty way to start the day.

Im not commenting on the Oilers except to say that I still love them and I always will. Isnt that the same thing that mothers of serial killers say about their children after the body is found in their fridge? "I cannot comment on Timmy's killing spree and the bodies of the decapitated nuns in his garage...but I will say that I still love him and always will".

I had my work evaluation and no, i didnt get fired. [Keep in mind, the last 2 I had at lawyer jobs I WAS fired...] I was, however, reprimanded for coming in a consistent 20 minutes late each morning and for openly hating drop in appointments [ apparently im supposed to 'welcome' new clients and see them for the marketing potential. meh.]

I need something un-shitty to happen to me. [ thats the topic sentence, body, and concluding sentence of that paragraph...nothing else needs to be said]

I had a dream about what horse to bet on in the Belmont. I awoke saying his name, which is kinda cool cuz at the time I didnt know which horses were running in the Belmont. Maybe Ill win a shit load on him this Saturday. That'd be cool.

Mmmmkay, still pretty dreary here. Check this out for a laugh. Type your name in and it will say what your name is in Russian [thats what the cyrillic type around the box says] Its SFW, but its pretty loud, so turn your voulume down first.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it did nto say my name in russian.
but i still had a good laugh!

so i guess there is that.

Cindy said...

i stole your russian link but totally gave you props.

and then i sent it to everyone at work.

mad props yo. yo.

Itchy said...

goddammitsonofabitchmotherfuckershitheadbastard!!!!!

I can't do anything fun at work anymore. I need to work on my computer...gah!