Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Its a Fishy Miracle




This is Kingsley. I got him in February 2005. He's lived at 2 different houses, my workplace, and been babysat at the homes of many of my friends. On Friday I noticed he wasnt looking too well. He was on his side...had a crooked back...and not moving too much. He hadnt been looking well for a few weeks, and I thought he was done.

I scooped him into a little plastic container for him to live out his last moments. We at the office said some nice words about him and wished him well in Fishy Heaven. But I couldnt flush him. He was still [barely] moving around and I couldnt pull the little Siamese Fighting Fish plug.

The little bugger is still alive. Swimming around the plastic container and trying to get out. He looks the best he has in months.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Maybe he just needed to get out of the house to lift his spirits!

The Lily said...

Sometimes it takes the threat of flushing to bring them back to life. I find that works in the everyday as well.