Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I dont think you understand what an alcoholic fuckwad I am...


( I actually said that to someone on Friday who was hitting on me. I rule)

So blogger has been unceremoniously cutting out every time that I try to post more of my vacation stories. Im taking that as a sign that the blog gods arent interested. I will continue the stories...but ill do it on my other blog...the one 'all about me' and then let you know when ive posted it. Yeah.

So whats going on? A fucking lot. In case you dont know. "Someone" is turning 30 in now less than 8 days. On 8 more days left of being in my carefree 20s. Man that blows. I wish i could say that its not affecting me...but it is. I keep thinking in my head: "This is the last (enter thing here) of my 20s". Depressing.

Last Friday, to combat my feelings that im old, fat and weird lookin' ( although still quite happily tanned) I allowed my 2 galpals to "doll me up". Literally. I looked like a blow up doll. Hot, but yeah, like i was made of polyethylene and came with 'life like hair'.



See? Blow up doll

Since vacation i have also noticed that im drinking alot more. Not like 'getting wasted wooohhoooo' but coming home, making a rum and coke, and then watching the Wings game (great game last night BTW, it would had been better is Pronger was given a misconduct/suspension/concussion but yeah). In fact, Jer and I have already put quite a dent in one of the giant bottles of rum we brought back from 'Rica.

Someone stole Jer's truck last week. If you are this douchebag and I find out, I will beat you within 10 cm of your life....then Jer will take over. It was recovered but with none of his stuff in it and stinking like stale white trash cigarettes.

Ok. I think the rant is over. Thanks for being there, blog. Le sigh.



Yeah, me and Miss Priss grabbing Lux's boob. Yeah, Blow up doll.

8 comments:

CBK said...

Um, other blog? Is there something you haven't told me?

And you looked HOTT!

Buzz said...

Man I hate when people steal shit. That's like worse than keying someone's shit.

Never knew your eyes were so green? Cool

JuicyA said...

CBK: dude, its the 'www.allaboutjuicya.blogspot.com' one or something...

Buzz: yeah stealers suck-- my eyes are hazel, but sometimes they look super green--especially when my hair is darker.

Bliss said...

I'm with CBK - I think you have a new firm photo in the works! ;)

The Lily said...

That hair color looks kick ass on you. It really makes your eyes pop

Cindy said...

Definitely Canada's next top model material.

twg said...

I fucking love that you used metric to measure how close to death you were going to beat someone. AWESOME!

Itchy said...

My husband and I drank like that when we came back from Jamaica. Just a nice rummy drink each evening after work. And while that doesn't sound like much...I went from not drinking anything at all for YEARS to having 1 - 2 rummy drinks each night...

And um....yeah...you do look hot!