Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Let's Party like its 1956!

( slogan on a calendar which was the most hilarious thing i had ever seen in my life when i was under the influence of a marijuana cookie..like i kept referring to it all night and when i thought people werent having a good enough time, I would walk over and tap the sign...)

So I went camping for the long weekend at Jer's friend's "compound". No it wasnt a cult...more of a hippie/folkie jamboree...there was even a trade fair where i offered up 5 minutes of legal advice for some alcohol and shiny bracelets. There were these "musicians" who would repetitively sign the chorus of songs very slowly and with these horribly creaky voices...while we were encouraged to grab a percussion instrument and jump in... and there was a lot of booze and drugs. I think there is a very very good chance im still high.

Jeremy hung out with these dudes who liked to fish, play horseshoes, and slice at things with their own broadswords. Not even kidding-- they brought their own swords and everything.

Only 2 more days left in my 20s. Any recommendations what i need to do before the end? My mother called me yesterday: " So. you're pretty old, eh." Thanks. Cow.

2 comments:

CBK said...

I wanted to run a marathon before I turned 30, but ended up doing it before I turned 31. Any marathons happening near you before your birthday?

Osbasso said...

I'm thinking you need to take birthday suit pics, since your bday falls on HNT. Just a suggestion!