Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Blue Moon

I survived my birthday weekend, in case you were worried. Family members have commented on the fact that I seem to only appear lately like the groundhog...except by putting strange comments on peoples' facebook walls.

Yeah, sorry. It takes 5 seconds to do facebook...and like 15 min to blog and 30 min to call. Pizzoff.

Anyways, the Bday weekend was fun. Besides my lizard ( who I named 'Kobayashi' after the world famous hotdog eating champ) I got some wikked cool Star Wars paintings for the bday. On the Saturday we had Jer's hockey team's (thats the one he plays on...not the one he coaches...) keg party. It was pretty debaucherous.



Since then, Ive been pretty much at work and listening to people spontaneously combust. Everyone has lost it. Two clients have been arrested this week...and its only Wednesday. People are calling in just to be assholes. My assistant has a friend who is a 'witch' (not shitting you) who said everyone is agitated because its both a full moon and blue moon on Thursday.

I dont know if thats a scientific explanation...but yeah. If it explains the mass asshole-dom, ill take it.

And now for something slighltly less crabby-- Im seriously considering buying this for my office....except instead of other families, it would be spouses.

"Little Timmy's birthday is...."

June 23!

Show me June 23!

Ding!

(ok, if you havent seen family feud this makes no sense to you)

9 comments:

CBK said...

Wow, that auction is trippy! Wonder if it's legit.

Bliss said...

Not after the Kobayashi Maru, the fuel carrier ship in the Star Trek universe?

Crap. That just scored me 10 dork points.

Itchy said...

The full moon does make people crazy. As do solar flares. At least that's what I've been told....

I think you should bid on the set and then put it on your expense report since it's for the office. That'll fly. Totally...

JuicyA said...

Bliss-- dude, I just proudly showed the world my Star wars art...you are in good dork company

Itcher-- Ive sent the link to my partners. Ill keep you advised...

Cindy said...

What the fuck is a blue moon? Like, I kinda know, but I don't really think I do... I suppose, that's what wikipedia is for.

Karl Plesz said...

Nice art........ I'm jealous.

Karl Plesz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karl Plesz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karl Plesz said...

You may need to rename your new pet Chestnut:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/
offbeat/2007-06-02-hot-dog-eating-
record_N.htm?csp=34