Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Port-o-blog--Tamarindo: April 24


Its me-- finished work on the Friday

(as transcribed from my little orange notebook that i carry with me on all my travels)

My spanish books have failed me. Nowhere between lessons 1-20 did it tell me:

1. Air conditioner repair
2. Treating Jer's Athlete's Foot

The water here is FUCKING amazing. There are all these little tidal pools that get really warm and are like little sand-bottomed bath tubs. Bueno! (my #1 saying right now is 'bueno'. its my answer to everything!)


The flights here were tedious and filled with screaming children with ambivalent parents who were either deaf or ignorant. I really fucking wanted to kill the kid and the parents on the 2nd flight. Thank christ for drugs and earplugs...or soemone would had died. Or, actually would had been murdered with their own seat belt. Yeah.

San Jose to Tamarindo-- it was me, Jer and 2 pilots on our little flight. Fuck yeah. First fucking class. Thad and Mimsy's private jet. Jer was so excited he fell asleep.








At the resort i like eating all the meat dishes. Thats it, a big ole plate of meat. Oh, and sometimes artichokes or canned mushrooms. But mostly meat. Me gusto!

The bartenders just make cuba libres when i walk up to their bars. they dont need to ask anymore.



Hump attack-- Giant Chess Pieces!

Its cool here because its laaaaaaaid back, and there is no one here. Yesterday we humped in the ocean right in front of the resort.



I just learned that 'yesterday' in Spanish is "ayer". Bueno.

My left hand is sun burned.

1 comment:

CBK said...

Thank you for not posting a pic of the marine-based humping. ;-)