Monday, June 04, 2007

Forsooth, Buddy

( Have you seen the episode of South Park where Philip is in Toronto doing Hamlet? He says the work 'buddy' and 'guy' every third or 4th line... totally cracked me up and me and Jer wouldnt stop saying it all weekend)

The fan in our work bathroom isnt working... so not only is there no longer the safety of the noise barrier, it isnt there to dissipate any nasty smells. This has made my 10 am daily work poop a dangerous thing. I wasnt sure if i should had hummed or something while i was doing my bidness.

I smoked waaay too much weed this weekend and today im pretty simple. I feel like my hands are pushing through mashed potatoes. I dont even know what that means. I just had to certify some copies for someone and it was like my brain and fingers werent connected.

It was a beautiful weekend and we spent most of it in a car or in a shopping mall. This makes me crabby. Quite happily, though, we did spend Saturday morning at the Farmers Market-- which is always an experience in trash. We started a new game in light of the weird couples we kept seeing: Dad or Daddy? Seriously though, this one chick looked like a stripper and the dude she was with was an aging biker. It really coulda gone either way.

Yesterday we planned to go to a lake-- we never found it. This wasnt too cool.

My acting class is pretty intense. I feel horribly outclassed by everyone. I cant seem to memorize my lines either-- I guess the weed could have something to do with it. My partner has all these 5 word lines and i have friggin solliloqys. (i know i spelled that wrong. im too lazy to look it up)...anyways, it makes it hard for me to remember all of them... and i think they expect us to be 'off book' by wednesday. Fuck. Maybe ill just start calling someone 'buddy'.

Im also fat.

I thought it would be funny to give that its own paragraph-- in acting we call that a 'beat'. Im learning other things other than my lines.

Seriously though, fatty fat fat fat. I found a gym that does Kickboxing (yes-- actual kickboxing and not stupid cardio-kick or some gay shit to 90s dance music) and I start tonite.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Sometimes bathroom fans can be deceiving. I know from experience that despite the apparent muffling effect on the inside, that things are sometimes still quite audible outside of the door.

Bliss said...

I'm telling you - a whole exercise thing based on "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go".

Give it a chance.

Just like peas.