Thursday, June 14, 2007

Spot the Juicy...



Video from Aces Kick Off Party...I was only 7 or 8 beers into the evening by this time...

Maybe I need to watch this to remember that i like my boyfriend. He didnt come home last night...started drinking at 3pm and called at 400 am to say he wasnt making it home. Yeah.

Last night at acting class I faked my way thru the scene. Like seriously. I missed a large chunk of lines and my partner had to keep repeating her lines to try to get me to say the whole thing.

I realised last night that it might be hard for us to do our scene because we are soooo different from our characters that its hard for us to understand them. (yeah, I know, duh, thats why its called 'acting') But I dont know why my character goes from crying to anger in one line cuz im not like that...and my partner isnt a nun. At first i was kinda upset because our instructor kept saying to everyone but us and one other group (yah, thats you Karl--who is not a british wife beater) that they were believable as their characters-- but maybe its good that i dont look or sound like a melodramatic alcholic...but maybe you guys can help me attest to that ( or not).

Le sigh.

Fuck im tired. Jer better buy me some flowers or some shit or maybe ill launch into a scene that 'Agnes' my character would be proud...

6 comments:

CBK said...

How'd you get the video's preview image to show you?

Bliss said...

YouTube previews the middlemost frame of the video.

JuicyA said...

still pretty cool...

Cindy said...

You have such pretty friends.

Karl Plesz said...

Yeah, I'm wondering what I have to do to convince those assembled that I am a British wife beater......

The Lily said...

I wish I could still drink. My liver hates me and the last time I had three Harp it hated me for the rest of the day. :(