Wednesday, June 20, 2007

its raining idiots...

uh

so another ex that i dont want to hear from emailed me today via facebook. am i on candid camera or something? fuck.

whats funny is that i wasnt so angry about him, i just thought "at least stupid Mark didnt email me again". Maybe Greg had Mark email me to really piss me off so his email wouldnt be so bad... do my exes have a secret society about me? that would be cool. and scary.

so-- if you are just new to this, the only way to soften the blow of emailing someone you dated in high school and beat the shit out of one night when you were drunk...is to have their ex boyfriend who they hate even more email them 2 days before. ( no... im not going to say why i hate Mark more than the girlfriend beater, but its a pretty good reason)

Im really busy at work. Half the staff is sick. One girl just dissapeared over night. I just had a meeting with Mr. Mom and his screaming 2 kids.

so instead of a coffee break, a coworker went and bought me this to regain my composure:

3 comments:

radiohead said...

haha .. beat d hell out of thm ..

Cindy said...

Mmmm, water and beer, a favorite combo of mine...

Agent 31 said...

I... uh... I realize I'm not an ex-boyfriend or anything, but I was considering sending you an email tomorrow. Is it a bad time?