Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Another short but sweet post as i think of it

Ok I just had a client in here that had a divorce plan that was eerily similar to the Underpant Gnomes of South Park:

Step 1: Kick wife out of the home

Step 2: ???

Step 3: Profit.

Im not sure if underwear fit into the plan, but with this guy I wouldnt be surprised. Who keeps booking me these people? How am I going to establish a better screening process? I need a bouncer or something.

Its only 10-- 2 posts already for 2 clients... 4 more to go...its gonna be a good day...

( I tried to find a google image of the underpant gnomes-- instead i found pictures of people in elf costumes ...)

3 comments:

Itchy said...

Dude...I needed this. Thank you for sharing your underpants gnome client. Ahhh....

twg said...

Dude, underwear ALWAYS fits into the equation somewhere ...

Law Girl said...

Welcome to divorce land. They're all like this.

Come play our drinking game with us if you are so inclined.

Hell, it's booze...why not?