Monday, June 18, 2007

Have i ever mentioned how much i hated one specific person?

Im super furious right now...bear with me.

An exboyfriend...the pinnacle of people that i hate in the world...just emailed. Hes moving back to Calgary and to 'not have an awkward meeting' somewhere at the courthouse or downtown...he suggested we meet up and chat.

Im a pretty reasonable person, but the thought of this asshole makes me want to punch a hole through my wall. Hes a piece of shit and I was quite happy with the idea of him never ever ever coming to Calgary and me never having to see him again.

I was quite happy to never know of his whereabouts. A friend of mine once ran into him a few years ago and asked me if i was interested in hearing about him... i said no...and told her not to even tell me where she saw him and what he was wearing or even the weather that day.

I still never ever want to see him again and will do everything humanly possible to make sure this never happens. Maybe ill move. Somewhere where he cant possibly move. Some where where ill never have to see his fucking smug face.

On a brighter note, I think I know how i can channel some rage for 'Agnes' for my play now...

In case you are wondering, I didnt even email him back. I erased the message and blocked him as a sender. Fuckhead.

6 comments:

The Lily said...

Wow. You are going to absolutely peg the Agnes part. The force is strong within you.

Erasing his email was the right thing to do. If you do run into him, avoid an awkward moment by just kneeing him in the groin. :)

Bliss said...

Man, I may just end up channeling *you* for some of my unspecified interpersonal relations. :)

twg said...

Ugh, I hate that shit. I feel that way, save with a bit less hate, about a lot of people. Just never want to see them again. Particularly my ex, aka the first breaker of my heart, and my ex-best-friend from elementary through when she discovered boys and ditched me. Great people, really.

Blah!

Itchy said...

You just summed how how I feel about going to my super small home town. Because of that one dickhead that for some people when certain people from home email me about, they still believe I want to know about. Fuckers...

Bliss said...

Yah, I have an inordinate number of conversations that start with "Hey, I know you don't want to hear about X, BUT . . ."

Buzz said...

As it should be, you don't need that shit. I've gone years living in the same small-ish ville without bumping into an old ex that I know still lives around here.

He's reaching, hoping you'll take the bait, and if he show's at the courthouse you can have him ushered away.

Plus it seems Jer is good with a hockey stick, so you got that in your corner too.