Monday, June 25, 2007

shine on you juicy diamond

Actual scribbled note from the Roger Waters' concert-- written when i was sitting on the floor of the club seating bathroom....and on mushrooms.

note to self: you fucking need a spotlight in the house. you love spotlights. looking into spotlights.

i also like keyboards.

these people in this washroom are suck! no, they are yuck. and they suck.
------------------------------
So it was a pretty cool show. I didnt find out until that day that we were going-- last minute cancellation from someone else worked out well for us. I usually dont do mushrooms in public because i get so fucking freaky...but i decided if i just kept it light it would work out.

The show was as full of psychedelia as you could expect-- and then they did Dark Side of the Moon...with all these visuals and it ruled. And then the pig came out:






For the rest of the weekend I was sick and felt like shiiiiit.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

So when you were on mushrooms, I was watching Knocked Up in which there is a scene where a couple of the dudes take mushrooms and go to Cirque de Soleil. I feel like I was right there with you. Kinda. Sorta.

Karl Plesz said...

I purposely did not buy Roger Waters tickets because I'm still pissed at him for leaving the band. Sad, eh?

So listening to everyone go on and on about how fucking wonderful it was is not sitting well with me.

Can you tell how jealous I am?

I'm glad you had a great time.