Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Help me, Pony Wan, You're my only hope



This is pretty much the most awesome thing ever. It already sold, or I would be battling others on Ebay for it....

I have decided that I am no longer going to be sick. Period. I am done. No more coughing, feeling dizzy and crappy. Im perfectly healthy. Lookit me.

I "walked" for the cure on Sunday. I was sad to not run, but there shall be other events for me to run in, and it was better than ending up in the hospital. As it is still Breast Cancer Sucks Month ( that has a better ring than 'awareness', dont it?) I encourage you to go here and join in with all the little bloggers and interwebbers who show their tatas for charity. Go Boobs!

My work is now monitoring the internet usuage of the office. This blows. How am i supposed to watch Dexter and Entourage and the Tudors online if i am supposed to be working? Idiots. I bet orange sellers in Mexico dont have this problem.

I just realised that if i am going to have a kickass halloween costume, I better start working on it. I have four or five ideas, but havent decided which one yet.

7 comments:

Osbasso said...

Did you post your tatas?

The CEO said...

Just dust off the tiara and go as a Princess!

Bliss said...

I have a sidekick talked into Hall & Oates.

me said...

I MUST HAVE THAT. I still have all my childhood ponies sitting in my parents' house somewhere. I CANNOT GIVE THEM UP.

JuicyA said...

os: i submitted them...but never saw them on the site. le sigh

ceo: oh, its dusty all right

bliss: Im outta touch...youre out of time Time! But im outta my head when youre not around

mick: i hears ya man.. i think im going to bring mine to work so at least i can do somthing productive during the day...

me said...

I think I have at least 40 MLPs sitting in an old Xerox paper box in my closet. I kind of want to play with them, all the sudden.

JuicyA said...

mick-- OMFG! Lets have a virtual pony playdate!