Friday, October 17, 2008

Thank you for my rage

Today I think I could kill someone with my bare hands. I was in court this morning...it was slow as hell...i didnt need to be there but the other lawyer would not answer my calls for an adjournment...and i had to wear my emergency court outfit (a skirt) despite the fact that my legs were hairy as hell.

Now I am awaiting going in for my work performance review. Not the best of times mood wise for me to be discussing my progress. I may just get angry and turn into a tiny hulk. See below:



(if you have never seen her before, be sure to watch all of Ms Pequena's work on that page)

Despite my rage, Ive been laughing my ass off all day thinking about 'Mark Walhberg Talks to Animals' from SNL a few weeks ago. I keep wanting to tell people, animals, and inanimate objects to say hello to their mothers for me.

Maybe ill post after my review if i have some rage to vent. Maybe not.

Go oilers.

No comments: