Thursday, October 02, 2008

Run fat girl, Run.




First of all this is my new favourite website. I have never had laser pictures taken-- my sister had them at high school, but the coolness did not continue into my junior high. Alas, I must love the laser pics of others instead.

So some fun facts about yours truly:

1. I am supposed to run a 5 km charity run for Breast Cancer this weekend. I have been running almost every day for the last five weeks in anticipation

2. I was just informed that I have bronchitis. I was instucted to take four days off of work ( haha, yeah right...like that could happen)and to stop all my exercise.

Urg.

In other exciting news, I hate my job, career choice, and want to run away to Mexico to sell oranges on the side of the highway. Naranjas, hombre?

4 comments:

Cindy said...

I think I shall join you, si?

The CEO said...

why not become a lobbyist instead? You can still sell oranges.

the viking said...

Dammit! I wish I had a laser portrait!

Andrea said...

Running for breast cancer? See? I just fine it easier to take anonymous photos of the girls. Less running involved. Boo on bronchitis...that's right. Boo.