Friday, September 24, 2004

Anniversary of Shit

Well, now that im trying to be back to regular posting, i guess i shud say that my life is as shitty as ever. Its like i left Calgary and the little black rain cloud stayed here...but dont worry, it was waiting for me in the airport. Standing there with a big sign with my name on it.

What am I pissing and moaning about? Well, Fuck. I failed the bar exam again. Seriously. Im done. I have to re take the whole fucking thing in January, which means i cant be a lawyer for another 10 months. Thats a long bloody time. I really and truly believe that if i hadnt gone to Belize this news woulda put me over the edge and id either be in a hospital, mental institute, or the morgue.

I have to find a new career in the time being. Im looking at insurance claims officer, immigration consultant, and possibly working for a municipality [ i found an internship position, but it dont start til January]

Im hoping that there is a one year cycle for the little rain cloud. After 365 days he gets bored and finds someone else. Although i gotta admit, hes had a lot of fun with me. So in case you cleverly noted by the title, its been a year since i was first introduced to the raincloud. It came in on a flight from Halifax with Dumbass. I guess it never really made its presence known until November 04, but it was here last year, about this time, too. And im hoping it will jump on a plane and leave me the fuck alone.

With that, im going to go and get stupid drunk. I like drinking. Its remained constant for the last year, at least, and the little cloud dont mind.

No comments: