Sunday, September 26, 2004

Move over Sheryl...

Yeah, i admit it. At the time i totally didnt believe it, in fact I was almost a dick to the guy, but i guess he was pretty amused by it and laughed off my doubt. But i just checked his fansite and the Calgary Herald and the story checks out....

LAST NIGHT I DANCED WITH LANCE ARMSTRONG AT THE WHISKEY.

He was alot shorter than i expected, too. But seemed a nice guy and didnt quibble about the fact that i kept mentioning things that only he would know. But we still danced to "7 nation Army" together. Too funny.

I plan on leaking that to a certain someone who used to watch tour de France with me that i got to meet and in fact dance with Mr. Maillot Jaune himself. Yeah, i miss him. Last night was an art show i really wanted to go to, but i didnt because i knew hed be there. What could i say to him? I dont even know. I get upset just knowing that my friends have talked to him. I want to ask whether he asks about me....but im afraid of the answer being no.

On a fun note, i saw "Waydowntown" tonite and am amused that I escaped downtown on my own without having to use a bottle full of marbles. Shit im sick of being so damned sad. Its only been a week since i got back and im back to it already.

No comments: