Friday, February 25, 2005

I think it might have happened...

...Im afraid to date people. Im afraid to fall for someone or want someone around, on the assumption that as soon as i get hooked on them, they'll leave me.

Things with the new guy are great. Super great. Our date on wednesday was wikked awesome...we had tons of fun, some great conversations, and [although i know i've said before that i dont do this with guys im dating] some super sex. And then he came over here yesterday and we had some more [and some more this morning].

Now, normally, i would be overjoyed to meet someone this fun and who obviously enjoys humpin as much as i do...but something just wont let me. Whenever I think about him, i honestly do get the butterflies. Yet, then i remember that ive had those before. I had them with Marco and Mila...and neither worked out. I know that im over Mila now... I saw him on Saturday at the bar and it didnt make me yearn for him. In fact, it made me angry and annoyed.

So now im worried. [What, me worry? Yes-- and how!] Is this temporary, or have i joined the masses of bitter and closed off people who never give anyone a chance? Fuck i hope not.

No comments: