Friday, February 11, 2005

My new Roomate

Well, Ive been discussing it for a really long time...but i finally found a new roomate. Meet Kingsley [if you have seen 'The Life Aquatic of Steve Zissou' you'll understand why the name is funny...and yes, im going to refer to my fishie as Ned at times]...my new Siamese Fighting Fish.
Posted by Hello


I have often compared my current boyfriend to my fishie [Dumbass and Dexter = neurotic; Marco and Pete = laid back and unexcitable] and am concerned over the fact that im not really seeing anyone right now to be K's doppelganger. I sure hope hes not comparable to Mila-- contradictory, confused, messed up, and driving me crazy. If anything I'd say this fishie is prolly the most social one that Ive had. He's always staring at me and trying to see what im doing. Oh great, my next boyfriend is going to be a stalker. Anyways, here's to Kingsley.

No comments: