Friday, February 04, 2005

Less than Subliminal Messaging

So here i am, day 04 with the new compy [and no, i still havent figured out how to do the picture thing...] and besides not leaving my little stool for more than a few hours a night to sleep, i havent been doing much else. Especially, I have been logging a lot of time on the ole MSN messenger-- now that I have the webcam, the fun has been doubled, tripled even!

But here's something i've noticed since the new camera was introduced into my lil electronic world... all my guy friends [mostly exes, actually] have suggested that I show them my boobs or hoohoo. Its almost to the point that i could set a timer, and then patiently wait for about 2 minutes, before they ask. Yeah, all guys I know would know that Im very open about talkin about sex and kinky shite... but do they have to be so obvious? To the point where i have to laugh it off and say "that would cost you" and then they say they were kidding... but then about 15 minutes later they suggest it again.

Its quite funny that Ive been online savvy since 1993...but not until very recently allowed myself to have a digital camera or webcam. Its like I somehow knew that i would be tempted to get nakers and put the pics on the internet...and it wasnt until it was absolutely the WORST thing i could do that i actually bought the technology. I mean, if i got caught by a lawyer in town, word travels fast..and it would likely be the end of my career in calgary.

So I guess this is just a warning to my readers: dont expect me to post any T and A pics of myself on here...and if you see me on messenger, just dont ask. That being said, im going to go web chat some more. Fully clothed. Stop those thoughts, sicko.

No comments: