Monday, August 29, 2005

Holey Crap

This weekend on 'The Intersection of 13 and 13': Juicy falls in a hole and breaks Jer's house

So there is this hole in the middle of Jer's bedroom. Its supposed to be a heating vent, except it doesnt have a cover...its just a big gross hole sprouting out of the carpet. The hole has been there since we started dating and, I do believe, I have been telling him since my first time over to his house that some day I would fall in the hole. That day was Saturday.

The hole is located smack dab in the middle of the room and, before Friday night, was quite easy to manouever around. On Friday night, however, we decided to move the bed over 3 or 4 feet so the hole was now pretty much at the end of his bed.

Saturday morning... I wake up and have to pee. I hear that there are other people in the house, so I know that i need to put some clothes on before i walk out of the bedroom. I bend over the laundry basket to grab some jammies... take a step back...and

AAAW! SHIT!

....fall into the hole. Now, my foot didnt just fall in, as i now know by the telltale bruises on my upper thigh, my whole leg did. And when my LEG fell in, it went right through the ceiling of the basement suite. Taking out about 10 ft of ceiling and a large section of floor vent.

Fuck. shit. Fuck. So now Jer needs to replace both the vents in his house [which, actually, he did plan on doing in the fall] and the ceiling in the basement suite. Oh, which reminds me, the guy in the basement suite is moving in tomorrow... To a place with no ceiling an a big natty piece of vent hanging there.

Nice.

1 comment:

CBK said...

To make up for it, just walk around Jer's place wearing a skirt and no panties until the hole is fixed. The new guy downstairs will have no complaints. ;-)