Friday, August 12, 2005

Juicy A Photo-documentary: All about my Jeremy

I know, im a big suck. Here are some recent pics of the boy... in celebration of his hockey victory and because hes taking me away this weekend and im super pumped. Also, as i have mentioned in the past, when im lazy i just post pictures.



The Aces victory picture... mine is the one in the white helmet...funny that hes the biggest player yet is hidden in the pic

a close up... and you are lucky there is no smell-o-vision. not exactly a pleasant smell coming off of the boy post hockey.

This was taken at the infamous lake that was both iridecent and caused me to scratch myself between the asscheeks. i look kinda evil.

3 comments:

CBK said...

The picture on his jersey looks like a silhouette of a naked woman. Teeheehee.

Have a great weekend!

JuicyA said...

Thank you Janm7gfta59wehp

You took the words right out of my mouth

CBK said...

Damn! That's some impressive comment spam.