Thursday, August 11, 2005

Princess Hangover goes to work

Ug. I feel like death warmed over.

Jer's team won the Calgary Summer Hockey League championship last night as as resident fan/equipment manager/ comissioner's girlfriend, I was part of the celebration. There were many beers drank out of the cup last night.

Blah. I cant even make myself continue the story. The squirrels in my head are fighting too much. I have too many deadlines to go home sick and sleep...but i am hardly worth the 150/hr i am charging clients to work. I need gatorade, a cheeseburger, and a pillow. (except Jer has my bank card so i cant get them... do you think i can convince the store in my building to reestablish the barter system?)

thats it. i need to die now.

1 comment:

CBK said...

Beaucoup felicitations to Jer and the team, and my symapthies to you and your squirrels. Ugh, indeed.