Friday, September 08, 2006

Good to be a dick

href="http://www.nataliedee.com/">natalie dee
nataliedee.com

Still a chance to get a CD if you want one-- full of bum wigglin fun. Sorry, Itchy, there's no Hollaback Girl on it cuz, as everyone knows, thats the song that will play at my funeral and this CD is all about fun, not death. And Danger. Its about danger too. [But there IS a cool Hall and Oates track on it!]

Yesterday when I was driving home from work I saw something really weird-- and sadly, it wasnt on the news to explain it. On a fairly major road last night, at about 530 pm, I witnessed an older gentleman, wearing what looked like his housecoat and jammies, being chased by 3 police officers down the street. The cop cars were parked on the lawn of a house where an equally older lady was sitting, wearing a fancy velvet type dress and crying. It was so weeeird that i was honestly looking for the cameras thinking it was for a movie or TV-- cuz it just seemed too odd to be real. I wonder if they ever caught pajama man. Or why velvet lady was crying.

They have been playing the last season of the Sopranos everynight at 10 pm this last week. I think it is directly responsible for why i keep dreaming of doing drugs and shooting people. I hope.

So heres a new conspiracy theory-- about my gym. Ive talked about my gym before-- its filled with a lot of ken and barbie types and muscle heads. I have recently also been playing "spot the eating disorder" with some people [ I blame it on my watching of Starved...huh. who knew HBO shows would have such an effect on me] Anyways-- its a big gym chain filled with vain peple: now to my theory. Its about the scale in the women's washroom. I think its set to be 5 pounds heavier, at the beginning of the week, but then slowly goes down over the rest of the week. And heres why-- people go there. Start working out, go check their weight and GASP! I weight THAT much? I need to keep coming here to lose more weight. Two days later: Oh wow! Im down 3 pounds! Friday: Great! Im feeling thin and fine... then Monday: BLAM! Fuck! Im back to being fat! I better keep coming. Yeah. Thats right. Im onto you gym. I know I didnt weigh that much on Monday! I dont think its possible to fluxuate 5 pounds in 2 days.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I thought I left a comment, but I clicked that "Starved" link and found a message thread over whether or not 5'9" and 140 lbs is fat, and included a 17 yr old girl who weighs 77 pounds. Man, I hate message boards.

JuicyA said...

ug. i just read that thread too. man oh man some people are fucked. i think its because of people like her that the show was cancelled-- not understanding satire.

red-5 said...

"I dont think its possible to fluxuate 5 pounds in 2 days."

I dunno. A guy I work with once gained ten pounds at a wedding. Hello pasta buffet!!