Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Secrets of a long or short life.

Fuck, I sure have had trouble doing the daily updates lately. Stupid work. If it didnt pay my bills and give me something to do every day between the hours of 830 and 500, why id just up and quit this motherfucker. But i wont.

So we had a long weekend. It was good. I went to Edmonton to see the nephews, went on the outdoor waterslides in Winterburn [Note to Edmontonians Ridley and Serfx-- you fuckin gotta go to the outdoor waterslides. Good times man. Real good. I thought that place wasnt open, but it is, and no one knows that its open so its totally empty. Never any line ups and a friggin good time.], and then watched a good ole CFL football game live on Monday. Like I said, good friggin times.

Im super sassy today. Must be the rejeuvenation from an extra day of sleeping in or something.

Im still crafting the awesomeness that is the CD exchange. If you are in on it, whoa dude its going to rock.

I heard that the Crocodile Hunter died last night on the news. Its kinda sad...but honestly, didnt we all kinda expect this? I mean the dude purposely puts his life in danger with scary animals all the time. It woulda been sad [as in pathetic] if he died in his sleep or from a heart attack. Still though, I did get a kick out of the guy and its too bad that hes dead.

Okay so I heard something really fuckin weird on the radio this morning. Apparently the oldest woman in the world died yesterday. Her secret to long life? -- drinking donkey milk. Ummmm. Am I the only one who thinks this sounds pretty sick? I keep trying to imagine what this will taste like, but all i can think about is how bad donkey poop smells. And then i try to picture milking a donkey-- and it doesnt look like a good idea. I guess what im saying is that drinking donkey milk guarantees living to 116 years, then im okay not making it that long.

So today you learned that drinking donkey milk is good for you..but weird...and that playing with stingrays and crocodiles is bad for you...and stupid. I wish those waterslides were closer.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Man, I haven't been down waterslides in for freakin' ever... I need to borrow some children or something.

I'm looking forward to the awesomeness of your cd. I just need to make my cover. I'm all about designing the cover, though most people don't even make a cover.

CBK said...

Uhh... what CD exchange?

[Awwkwaarrd!]

Unknown said...

I agree, the mix cd cover is fairly underrated.

(Is it too early to make a Steve Irwin joke? Fuck it)
Croc Hunter's death is tragic only because somewhere out there a croc is bemoaing the fact that he will never get his...just....revenge!