Monday, September 11, 2006

Say no to crack

I think my friend Sonja is on the same wavelength as me, only a few days after i decided to google 'fat man on a motorcycle' she emailed me this:


Awesome.

I had one of those moments this weekend where i was super drunk and thought that everyone else was drunk, too. In retrospect, I dont think they were and were just laughing at me and my hijinks. Im not sure why, but I thought it was a good idea to drink while waching a "True Hollywood Story" about Lisa Marie Presley. By the time we all went for dinner, I had consumed quite a bit of vodka. I vaguely recall writing my blog address on the stall in the washroom of this shady punk/goth bar. Thats pretty sad. I also was pretty sure i audio blogged-- which means that i may had dialed the wrong number and left a sprawling message on someone in San Francisco's voice mail about dancing, drinking, and quite possibly with me singing, too.

Im going to a wedding this weekend. In Winnipeg. Ive never been to Winnipeg so I dont know if its a good thing or not. I am looking forward to taking 2 days off, though. I also like flying so that should be cool too. I bought a brown dress to wear. Awesome

In the weird dream department, after watching a Miami Ink marathon on TLC yesterday and 3 episodes of Six Feet Under, I dreamt I was trying to get pregnant, except that my career as a tattoo artist was making it difficult for me to conceive, based on all the chemicals i used. [ No, Im not trying to get pregnant, BTW, so dont ask]

Jackass 2 comes out in 11 days. Im so excited I could pee. In a snowcone. And then eat it.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

If you just hang up your phone without pressing the appropriate "to post" buttons, your audioblog gets lost somewhere, probably for the Blogger tech guys to listen to on Monday morning.

I did manage a successful drunk audioblog, that I'm just listening to now. I mumbled and giggled and swore a lot.

The Lily said...

Ah god. Seeing that heavily pitted full moon was enough the first time. But then it does say something about the bond you two share.

A very strong, bond indeed.

serfx said...

bwahahahahahaha

although when i read it on my rrs feed you sounded alot more random and drunk

but still

fuck yes.

Buzz said...

I'm all excited about Jackass 2 as well.

Belly laughs, I'm looking forward to them...



-buzz