Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I dreamt last night i was a heroin junky

Seriously. And I went to rehab and i kept thinking 'hey this isnt so bad', but then someone told me that i was still high and thats why i felt okay. The best part was that rehab was like summer camp-- canoeing, campfire songs, there were even sticker books. Sigh. I wish I could go to rehab.

I know its not August anymore, but I still have lotsa funny things to show on my blog. Like for example, I read this this morning and couldnt stop giggling. Silly ice cream loving hedgehogs.

I didnt mean to be rude yesterday about the CD exchange. I can make copies for anyone who wants one. I listened to it this morning and it ruled. Yeah, most people will be like 'dang, this is a really shitty CD' and 'this is not imaginative nor exciting at all' but, well, fuggoff. I never said it would be. Im not a music snob... i wont hate you because you like music on the radio [ although i may mock you mercilessly about it]. I think the most recent song on the CD is from 2001. Cuz everyone knows they havent made anything good music wise since then. [kidding, of course] Honestly. If you want a copy, just email me yer addy. Ill do it up, motherfuckers.

Looking through my pictures on my computer I realised that I would prolly actually like pictures of myself if someone else took them. That being said, I would likely need to hire someone to follow me around all day to do it, because whenever the moment of 'this would be a funny picture' hits me, there is no one there to take it. Like there was this episode of a show once [for some reason im thinking Ally McBeal?!?!] where Mariah Carey was this chick who hired someone to follow her around with spotlights so she always looked good. Yeah. I need that, but with pictures. All my self portraits make me look like i have a fat neck or something. Mariah's got the right idea.

I have decided that the next post will be profound, rather than just mindless babble. Sorry 'bout all this. Email me for a CD, mkay?

3 comments:

CBK said...

Just goes to show you, you mustn't fuck with the hedgehog lobby. They've got mad pull.

Itchy said...

OK..so instead of telling people to not litter they are changing the cup so hedgehogs can't get stuck in them. Sounds about right.

But what about other animals with smaller heads than hedgehogs? Don't they care about them?

Unless your mixed tape CD has Hollaback Girl on it, I'm not interested. :)

Cindy said...

I was just thinking that I need a lighting crew to go on dates with me so I look as good as I do in my picture.

When I become a professional photographer, you can hire me!