Monday, December 04, 2006

Factually yours



Fun fact: Jer and I may be buying ourselves a Wii for Christmas. I already can anticipate the copies amounts of drugs that will be taken and Doritos which will be consumed during the week i have off between Christmas and New Years. Yes!

Today pretty much is a totally shitty day. Im so frickin tired, coffee aint working, and its crazyy bizzay off the hizzay here in my office. Im actually quite bitchy too and cant type worth a shit. I took three tries to type 'actually'.

So the weekend was a big 'meh'. I saw the Tenacious D movie and if you are a fan, watch it man...if not, prolly wait for video. Can I just admit here for all to see and read that i have a strange sexual obsession for Jack Black? Yeah. So not joking. Something about that short rotund little foul mouthed rocker makes me horny.

Fun fact: I am attracted to both Jack Black AAAAANNNDD Jack White. Isnt that funny? Or not. Im frickin delirious from being tired right now.

I bought this eyemake-up thats supposed to make my eyes look better or something. I dunno, it said 'specially designed for hazel eyes'... what do you think?


I think someone got screwed out of 10.99.

The Digit sat on Santa's lap on Saturday. It was pretty fucking darling. I dont want to be one of those people who dress their dogs up, and call them their children and such...but yeah, I have the pic sitting in a frame on my desk. I might as well get a sweater with reindeer on it and a santa hat im so fucking lame. Haha.



Seriously though, hes pretty cute. Awww, does de diggi-wiggy want a pwesent from santa? did he ask for a new widdle squeaky toy?

Fun fact: When i talk like that I naueseate myself so bad I puke a little in my mouth and then swallow it.

9 comments:

Scum said...

re: the eye makeup. I think you eyes look green in that picture.

Anonymous said...

The eye liner makes you look natural.

~art said...

at least you swallow :)


peace~art

Pusher Robot said...

I read this post over and over again ... I still can't see anything about the Columbus Bluejackets ... must have just slipped your mind ... it's okay :)

The Lily said...

I am fighting the urge to get the pup photographed. He's already "that dog" at the park and wears a sweater.

He gets beat up a lot.

Cindy said...

I think your eyes look all sparkly and bright, though it might actually be from the camera flash and your shiny lip gloss.

So there is a thing with Jack Black. I was kind of disturbed by his new role in that romantic comedy where Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet switch places for winter, and it's... disturbing. Jack Black is becoming David Schwimmer.

JuicyA said...

Scum/ Roni: Thanks. Maybe it did work.

Art: You dont know half of it baby..

Pusher: What Columbus Blue Jackets game? I think you are confused. However, the Oil did beat the Canucks 4-0 last night.

Lily: Awww. We need pictures. If you are going to be a crazy dog lady, ya need to post pics of it on your blog.

Cinders: Jack Black = Dreamy. David Schwimmer = nerdy. [although, i think i wouldnt kick him outta bed either... damn im weird]

Itchy said...

I so wish my dogs would sit nicely for Santa. I've never tried it...I'd love to though. Digit is awesome!

OH...I like the eyes too. Looks nice and natural with a bit of oomph added in.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Juicy. I love ya, but you've definitely crossed over with that Dog/Santa thing.

He does look cute, though. Glad Santa was good-humored about it, too.